Friday, July 17, 2015

Hello, anyone still there?

Well hello again to anyone who is still around to read and hasn't written me off as dead over the last 2 years since my last post. Wow, I can't believe its been that long, but I have had a lot going on you could say. Without going into too much detail, I ended a marriage that had gone horribly south and have had to rebuild. I have redefined myself in almost every way possible and have really worked on becoming who I am and being happy with that. A big step in that was taking charge of my health and realizing my self-worth. I have worked hard and have dropped 135lbs total so far. My confidence has soared and I no longer let people walk all  over me. So what a better time to start over and build my life around who I am and what I want? I'm 33....its time to be a little selfish for once. The next few posts are basically a catch-up as to what I have done since moving 4 months ago. I had more pics of the house, but I dropped my phone in water and lost all my photos showing my blank canvas. I do have one that made it through, so here it is.....my new start with a blank canvas for life.


No comments:

Post a Comment