Sunday, July 22, 2012

stop to smell the flour....and sugar and coffee

Today was a slow day so I decided to knock out some little things I had seen on pinterest that I have been wanting to do. Growing up my mom had these glass canisters and I have been looking for years to find them. I found the larger ones with the colored rings at Tuesday Mornings and the smaller ones at Michael's. Someone had pinned these labels and made them available for download, so I purchased some transfer paper and well, you can see the end result. Just to give credit where credit it due, here is the link: http://thepaintedhive.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/magic-decal-transfer-tutorial-with-free.html





The second project of the day, was to make my own dishwasher detergent. This is fairly inexpensive and will last me for a very long time. Again, to give credit...here is the link: beingcreativetokeepmysanity.blogspot.com/2011/01/dishwasher-detergent.html

No comments:

Post a Comment