Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bedroom Complete :-)

I know I have been overloading with projects lately, but these are things I have been dying to get done and now I have the time and the work space to do it. This morning I finally have a headboard after almost 3 years without. I had been throwing ideas around for a while and not real sure what to do. Then while moving, I came across a pair of euroshams that came with my bedding that I dont use because I just couldnt find 24x24 pillows to go in them. Then it hit me, what if I used them to make a padded headboard? So this morning after dropping the kiddo off to daycare, I headed to Lowes and in just a few hours, I now have a complete bedset. :-) Its a simple design and I would classify it in a beginners-intermediate category if you wanted to do something like this. I made a collaboration of pics to share....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment