Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh, by the way...

Did I mention I am getting married? Well, I am and since we are less that a year out I guess I should start planning. Being the penny pincher I am, I am determined to make as many things as possible myself without having it look like it (hopefully). So I have been doing my pintersearch (pinterest research for you non-pinners) and have started adding ideas to projects. First one up, the centerpieces. I am going with cherry blossoms for the flower and I found a glass centerpiece that I wanted and next thing I knew, I was off to the craft store. So, it's not exactly like what I found, but its close and I think it came out pretty good. So I am accepting any and all comments and suggestions on what you think...or don't think...whichever. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment