Monday, September 24, 2012

Back to work...

So I recently went back to work full time so I haven't had as much time for the projects, not to mention I didn't want to be working in the garage in all this heat! So here is the next finished project. I had no intention of doing one of these, but a friend of mind sent me a link in pinterest and said she wanted one but didnt know how. Being the good friend I am, I quietly made one and sent her a picture when it was done....just because I can. ;-) I think I would like it more in a rectangular shape so I may be making a new one soon.  I made each piece due to Micheal's being out of stock on the crates. If you aren't that skilled with a saw, you could wait till the year 2037 when they get them back in stock (ok, maybe a little exaggerated but not by much) and this becomes a much easier project.

No comments:

Post a Comment